To help you to fully understand the challenge and enter your school for the Great British Make Off challenge, we have created the following free downloadable resources. On this page you will find instructions and resources which you can download to help you and your pupils to fully understand the challenge.
What you need to do
- Take a look at the challenge video and show it to your pupils.
- Print off the posters and exhibit around the school to inspire interest in this exciting challenge.
- Download the instructions and resources.
- Get your pupils to:
- Investigate and explore the aspects of cycling that interest them.
- Come up with their own design brief and specification for a cycling related product.
- Develop their idea to a point where they can explain to others how their idea would work and could be made.
- Make a video, maximum of 2 minutes, to explain their idea, the design process and their final proposal – sketches, drawings, models or products.
- Submit their entry to the Great British Make Off website before October 24th 2014.
We look forward to seeing all your entries. Good luck!